The COVID pandemic has shined a light on the wellbeing of UK workers. Many people have suffered from increased stress, debt, and loneliness.
Many employers are not sure how best to deal with this, or manage wellbeing properly - the gap between good and poor approaches is huge – so, this matters more than ever.
That’s why British Safety Council launched its Keep Thriving campaign; to help improve the wellbeing of workers, within and outside of the workplace, so that all of us can thrive.
Apply for one of our free Keep Thriving wellbeing strategy workshops
- Worried about how the rising cost-of-living is affecting the wellbeing of your staff?
- Keen to do more to support colleagues’ wellbeing, but not sure how?
- Want to improve your team’s motivation and performance at work?
If so, and you employ up to 500 people, you can now apply to take part, free of charge, in one of our wellbeing workshops.
British Safety Council has campaigned tirelessly since 1957 for the health, safety and wellbeing of workers globally. These workshops are part of our Keep Thriving wellbeing charitable work and we are open again to applications in 2023.
Delivered by experts in our Being Well Together Programme, the 3-hour workshops will explore the core components of how to develop a wellbeing strategy for your organisation.
It’s easy, and free, to take part. Simply complete the short form by clicking apply here.
What is Keep Thriving?
As part of eight key calls to action, the Keep Thriving campaign is asking organisations and businesses to commit to:
- Appoint an executive director responsible for wellbeing, acting as a sponsor driving change
- Actively engage employees in determining workplace wellbeing interventions that work for them
- Adopt a holistic approach to health, safety and wellbeing, focused on training people to enable prevention and avoid poor wellbeing.
We have published a Keep Thriving Manifesto, which sets out our aims in more detail, as well as a Wellbeing Positioning Paper showing why better wellbeing matters. Find out how British Safety Council can help your organisation through its Being Well Together programme.
Support Keep Thriving
Show your support now, by completing the form below, and become part of the Keep Thriving campaign.
If you sign up here, and tick the box below, you will receive news about the campaign.